Thursday, December 15, 2005

I...

Here I am sitting, having a cup of coffee, thinking of the existence i enjoy. All the metaphysical 'seasons' I go through. Spring,rain, storms. Does that make me a 'weathered' man?

I have climbed mountains, swam across oceans, lied on my back in the grass and lazed around. I am a traveller.

I have fought for my thoughts, my individuality, people's indifference, defended against their anarchy, kept double standards of the mind at bay. I am a soldier.

I have laughed trouble away, smiled at failure and been cheerful with my advesaries. I have laughed at the world. I am a clown.

I have loved my friends, love a woman, had nothing against my enemies, appreciated the music of traffic, hummed my favourite song in the freezing cold and lived a simple life. I am a poet.

I have been wet in the rain, in the sweat of hardwork, by the tears of pain and also happiness. I like the wet look. Wet after a bath, wet with imagination, wet with accomplishment, wet on victory. i like wet. I am a fish.

I am ferocious in my thoughts, my beliefs, my rights, my interests, my loyalty, my integrity, my faith, my honour, my self respect. I am an animal.

I hope to make it on my own, live my life the way i define it and fight throgh it all. I am me. I am a survivor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do ya know? Above all, u r a beautiful person, gr8 friend, perfect son and a mystery too.

Anand SV said...

hmmm....You are all that u said and above all, a nice guy to be associated with!!