Sunday, October 03, 2004

Night Out

Another day passes and i had a great evening with my friend Vinay. My day started at 12 in the afternoon,thats when i woke up. Later in the evening i went with him to M.G. Road to see a movie - The Bourne Supremacy. But we did not make it to the movie in time -the 6 30 show was house full, so we bought the 9 30 show tickets.

We then decided to just go around when Vinay got a call from his friend Puneet. We went to Guzzler's Inn my favourite Pub coz they play good music there. The D.J. is pretty unassuming but the music he plays is good. KingFisher beer and good music is a heady combination. But i guess I had too much of it because later i slept through most of the movie.

I returned home at 1230 in the morning after leaving Vinay back in his house. Me and Vinay go back to our college days, pre university that is, and we been together for a good 8 years now.

Another point of mention was Vinay called up Ayesha, a girl whom we knew in our college days, and surprises after all these years she recognised my voice the moment I said Guess who. We used to be a good friend circle. This goes to say that you make friends only once but the friendship always remains forever if you are true to yourself and your friends. She now has a 2 year old baby girl called Dana.

Vinay and me spent a lot of time remembering our old days and he said something that i will Remember for days to come- "We had a low life, but we lived it high."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This goes to say that you make friends only once but the friendship always remains forever if you are true to yourself and your friends.

"our friendship will last forever and ever."

Aisha.

Anonymous said...

Vinay called up Ayesha,
and surprises after all these years she recognised my voice the moment I said Guess who.

'It was my Birthday and I got the best ever surprise from Vinay.'

Aisha.